Version 1.0, Oct 19, 2022
If you have any questions about this Policy, please get in touch with SEVERAL CLOUDS Compliance via the Contact us page or in writing to SEVERAL CLOUDS EOOD, Data Privacy Officer, Asparuh Leshnikov 3, 1407 Sofia, Bulgaria.
Why We Collect Data and What We Collect
We collect data for various reasons, such as:
• Job applicants, past and present SEVERAL CLOUDS personnel. In human capital activities, we may collect and process contact details, educational & health data, résumé, personnel files, and other data required by special laws for compliance with a legal obligation. The collected data is used exclusively for the purposes mentioned above and shared with third parties only when required by law.
• To provide you with software, services, or information. SEVERAL CLOUDS processes customers' personal data under signed contracts to provide services and software delivery. In such cases, the data being processed is minimized and is limited to just the contractual relationship between SEVERAL CLOUDS and its customers.
To respect your privacy, we will inform you about the categories of data we collect and the purposes we use them before using your personal data. We will also notify you about the data management options that you may have.
In its business activities, SEVERAL CLOUDS may transfer data with third parties only once it ensures that data privacy and security are guaranteed appropriately.
When transferring Personal Data to a third party country outside the EU/EEA, SEVERAL CLOUDS shall ensure that binding rules, in the agreement or otherwise, require the third party to provide adequate guarantees for the protection of Personal Data are in place.
Our products and services are designed to secure your personal data with security and privacy in mind.
We encrypt your data in transfer and at rest where it is technically feasible. External web resources are protected by SSL encryption.
We review the processes of personal data usage before implementing them. This is done to minimize data usage and ensure that you, as the data owner, are informed about the processing. When the reason for data storage expires, we remove your personal data from our servers or anonymize it for further usage. By the nature of the activity within which your data is collected, it may appear in datasets used for research.
Data retention, withdrawal of approval, access to data, and your rights
You may opt-out of certain kinds of data collection. You are responsible for the correctness of the Personal Data you provide us. We expect you to check the Personal Data you provide to us and if any inconsistency takes place, report the inconsistency to SEVERAL CLOUDS.
As permitted by applicable law, EU residents may request a copy of the information that we hold about them. To do so, please get in touch with us. We may charge a fee by applicable law for this service.
Moreover, as set out in locally applicable personal data protection law, you may have the right to (i) request access to your personal data; (ii) request rectification of your personal data; (iii) request erasure of your personal data; (iv) request a restriction on the processing of your personal data; (v) request personal data portability; or (vi) object to the processing of your personal data.
• Right of access. You may have the right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed and, where that is the case, to request access to your personal data. The information about personal data processing includes the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your personal data have been or will be disclosed, etc. However, this is not an absolute right, and the interests of other individuals may restrict your right to access. Further, you may have the right to obtain a copy of your personal data undergoing processing. For additional copies requested, we may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs.
• Right to rectification. You may have the right to obtain from us the rectification of inaccurate personal data. Depending on the purposes of the processing, you may have the right to have incomplete personal data made complete, in particular by providing a supplementary statement.
• Right to erasure (right to be forgotten). Under certain circumstances, you may have the right to require us to delete your personal data.
• Right to a restriction on processing. Under certain circumstances, you may have the right to require us to restrict the processing of your personal data. In this case, the respective personal data will be marked and may only be processed by us for specific purposes.
• Right to personal data portability. Under certain circumstances, you may have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and to transmit these personal data to another entity.
• Right to object. Under certain circumstances, you may have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing your personal data by us, and we can be required to no longer process your personal data.
These rights can be exercised via the Contact us page.
Changes to this Policy